How to make a Modern, Space-Saving Vertical Vegetable Garden.
This modern, modular vertical vegetable garden project works well in any space. Because it uses wood containers, you don’t have to worry about the quality of your existing soil, and they can sit on any surface: grass, concrete, gravel or even a wooden deck. The garden’s vertical orientation lets you grow a whole bunch of veggies, herbs, and flowers in a tiny footprint. The boxes are customizable to fit your space – all you need is solid wall or fence to attach the structure to, and you can put it anywhere.
- Miter or circular saw
- Cordless drill and 1⁄8 inch drill bit
- Staple gun and 1/2 electric cord staples
- Tape measure
- Safety glasses and dust mask
- Tin snips or cutting pliers
- 3x 8′ long cedar 1x8s
- 4x 8′ long cedar 1x3s
- 16x 8′ long cedar 1x2s
- 1 roll of wire hardware cloth, 1/2″ gap
- 1 roll weed blocker fabric
If you like this or other posts on this website, please share it.